Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A New Beginning

So, I am creating this blog today after giving some careful consideration to the events occurring in my life. It seems as though life is moving quite quickly at the moment, and I would like a place to chronicle my adventures. Sure, there is always the social networking sites like MySpace and Facebook. However, I want a blog without all the bells and whistles...a "Haven" to lay my thoughts. This is my Polar Haven. It will hopefully be a solemn place, allowing room for growth, conversation, and debate. I will likely reflect on both news worthy weather tidbits and information not readily seen. Topics may range from my Arctic research to the global warming debate to spiritual conversations and beliefs. There are no rules here. I encourage differing opinions from friends and family. In the end, healthy conversation and debate can only make us better. Welcome to Polar Haven...you and your thoughts are welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment